
Made these delicious cookies for a cookie exchange I went to this week. They were sooooo yummy!!! I love the combination of chocolate and mint!! Yummy, YUM!!

Andes Creme de Menthe Chunk Cookies
submitted by Camille
(from Sisters Cafe)
1/2 cup salted butter - softened
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 package (10oz) Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips (I couldn't find these, so I just bought 2 packages of the candies and broke them up into small chunks. They turned out great!!)
2 2/3 cups flour
Blend butter, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until mixed. Stir in Andes Baking Chips and then flour. Chill approximately one hour in refrigerator. Measure out approximately 1 oz of dough. Form ball and slightly flatten. Raise oven rack one level above middle and bake on non-stick baking pans (I didn't do the last two sentences. I just baked them like regular cookies b/c I forgot, but they still turned out perfect). Bake at 350 for approximately 8-10 minutes. Cool on pans for two minutes before removing. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
1 comment:
YUM! Those were so yummy!
Post a Comment