Friday, September 27, 2013

Rosemary Chicken Pasta

Now that school is in full blown session, I am on the search for new, easy, yummy dinners. This one was all of that, plus I really liked the rosemary flavor in the cream sauce!! So yummy!! This was so easy to prepare... like less then 30 minutes! Love that! I used alot less of the butter then the recipe called for.... I normally do that with recipes. I don't like using too much butter. If there was a difference, we couldn't tell. It still tasted fabulous.
Rosemary Chicken Pasta
submitted by Camille
adapted from Thirty Handmade Days

Ingredients
  •  3-4 Tblsp butter
  • 3 chicken breasts, cubed
  • 1/2 carton of fresh rosemary or 2 Tbsp of dried rosemary
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 pt. whipping cream
  • 1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 package bow tie pasta
Instructions
  1. Cook bow tie pasta according to directions.
  2. While cooking, prepare the chicken and sauce.
  3. Saute chicken in butter, garlic and rosemary.
  4. When the chicken is cooked, add whipping cream, cornstarch and salt.
  5. Simmer on low heat.
  6. The sauce will begin to bubble and thicken- stir frequently.
  7. After sauce is to desired thickness, decrease temperature until the noodles are ready.
  8. Top over bow tie pasta and enjoy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

well of course we are twins! I just made this dish a week ago and was going to post it. Ha! The whole fam loved it.

Camille said...

Haha! Are you serious? That is hysterical!